The initial collection includes about 35 styles in various colors, encompassing cocktail rings, necklaces, earrings and bracelets, that will retail from $30 to $200. Materials focus on metal finishes like antique silvertone and brasstone, accented with simulated gemstones such as smokey quartz, hematite and opal. Intricately cut filigree rings and cuffs were inspired by lace, noted Klum.
“All of the pieces are statement pieces. The only reason to wear costume jewelry is to wear something large — something you can’t do with real jewelry because it would be too expensive,” explained Klum, who added she takes design inspiration from her trips to flea markets and the many collectibles and knickknacks that fill her L.A. home.
[above: Heidi Klum wearing pieces from her new costume jewelry line, Wildlife by Heidi Klum]
- qvc likes this
- qvc reblogged this from womensweardaily
- fridasexual likes this
- heyyouth likes this
- peige-mignonne reblogged this from womensweardaily
- peige-mignonne likes this
- couturecourier likes this
- melissblog reblogged this from womensweardaily and added:
- kinkycurlyhipster reblogged this from womensweardaily
- shutupilovethissong likes this
- womensweardaily posted this