More, more, more.
That’s the sentiment in the contemporary jewelry category right now, where designers are taking a cue from the ready-to-wear crowd and rapidly rolling out resort collections.
Mirroring apparel trends and an ever-growing thirst for pre-spring groupings, labels such as Dannijo, Jennifer Fisher, Gemma Redux, Fallon, Pamela Love, Assad Mounser, Eddie Borgo, Kara Ross and Alexis Bittar are giving the retailers and consumers what they want: more jewelry, more times each year.
- tigerpiscesandb likes this
- drinkevian reblogged this from womensweardaily
- thesmileyeffect likes this
- henriv1966 likes this
- whimchic likes this
- heylushh likes this
- startstopgo likes this
- house-of-hues reblogged this from womensweardaily
- house-of-hues likes this
- cocoscoffee likes this
- thesmalltownsartorialist likes this
- womensweardaily posted this